Tuesday, June 28, 2005

We've got a nice little monday planned out...

What a cool day yesterday! I mean, sure it was 80 and steamy, but it was really fun! We started our day singing at Lawrence Jr. High School in Falmouth. What a crowd! I was warned that you guys are pretty crazy but wow, my ears are still bleeding from all the screaming. But it was great, you guys certainly know how to make a new guy feel so good (so good, so good!)...sorry, had a sweet caroline moment right there.

From there Paul, Arjun, Cooper, Doug, and myself spent the day on Main St. in Falmouth. We had lunch at Liam Maguire's, What a great place to eat. Paul contends that they just might be correct in claiming that they have the best burger in town. Any where else we should try?

We continued to walk around and check stuff out. This included stops in Puritan Clothing so Paul could get a less pit-stained shirt for the evening show, and Arjun and I being Arjun and I in the toy store.

Then we decided to kill some time taking a spin over to my home in Plymouth. I told Doug that it takes 25 minutes, he argues that it took 50, but I swear it was 35. This became an issue for him and I as all of you at last night's show remember. But we have since burried the proverbial hatchet and he's still glad we went to Plymouth. The guys got to meet my stepmom Marylou and she was nice enough to take this darling picture of us at my house...



After that we went back to Falmouth where Cooper tried Lobster Ice Cream. He seemed really happy and sad at the same time while eatting it. It was strange. Then Falmouth Week 2 which as usual was great!

See you all in Chatham tonight!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey robbie! whats up? i love how u take pictures of what u guys have been up to =) its cool. great show in falmouth last night! it was so much fun..i sat on the church stairs for 3 1/2 hours! it was worth it though..see you ethier July 11th or friday in hyannis! i love cooper haha byee!

Jenn

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Robbie! I saw you all in Chatham last night and you were so amazing! I also so you all perform at my high school (Harwich High). I will definately be going to a lot more of your shows this summer. You all are so talented! Keep up the good work!
~Sarah

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robbie! The show in Chatham last night was amazing as always! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your time on the Cape..and at your house. Good luck with Mandy. I think you've got a good chance.

Becky

1:17 PM  
Blogger goldenshine07 said...

Hey Robbie!! just wanted to let u know that u are super hilarious!! u make me laugh all the time!! the show on friday and monday were great cant wait to c u oon thursday and again on friday!! U ROCK!!

~*K*~

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE TO TRY THE CHEESEBURGERS AT JIMMY'S IN WOODS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Robbie!
i just have to say, the outfits in this shot are awesome. nice dress and flip-flops, how cool is that! haha well cooler than the weather...but no! the weather up here is so nice! <= says Paul at the Hyannis show last friday! haha later Robbie! have fun!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

falmouth, my home.

lobster ice cream is gross.

too bad i wasn't home! you could have sat in my yard. i live right off of main st, you know!


Crystal

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home