Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And They're Off!

Falmouth was last night. Super amazing. You guys are a great bunch. What a blast to be performing where I sat and watched shows last summer. We debuted some new songs like "Waiting for You" and "Sweet Caroline" which was a lot of fun. Just tons of energy bouncing around that room!

Arjun is here! He got here about 20 minutes before last night's show and still sang all the old tunes. Talk about a champion. I got to ride in Arjun's car with Coop after the show and it was cold. I think it had something to do with my window being permanently down. I think it adds character.

You may notice the lack of pictures in this post. It turns out that the hour I spent convinced that my camera was broken was actually due to the fact that the batteries died. Good thing I didn't throw it out the window in frustration. Also, good thing my roomates are smart and reminded me that batteries die. I'm going to grab some now.

Chatham is tonight. I'm excited, I hear it's always a good show. Then again, I've yet to see a bad one this summer! I've actually never been to Chatham before, so let me know what I should check out while I'm there this summer!

Cheers!

PS- It has been 9 days without a Brown Recluse sighting. Huzzah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all did such a great job last night, I didn't realize just HOW MUCH I missed coming to shows until I was sitting in St. Christophers and was reminded of how wonderful you all sound there. See you Friday.

--Kristin

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> I've actually never been to Chatham before, so let me know
> what I should check out while I'm there this summer!

The Squire, The Squire, and... The Squire. Also couldn't hurt to sit on the porch of Chatham Bars Inn and soak up a ridiculous sunset. Ah, so many weekends still to go. *sigh*

-- warren ('96-97)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home