Monday, May 30, 2005

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll...

It's been six days since we moved in and we've been singing for five days now, and I can't believe my eyes. Already it's been an incredible experience, and I'm told that this is nothing compared to what lies ahead for the summer.

I'm rooming with fellow new guy Andy. He's great. He's a lot of fun and we goof around a ton. Right now he's sleeping past the alarm with his pillow over his head. I'll make sure he's up for rehearsal though, because that's what friends are for.


Can you find Andy in this picture?!

That reminds me, rehearsal is crazy! 6 hours a day minimum. Typically it has been 10-12, 1-3, and 4-6 daily. I'm starting to lose my voice and my allergies are strait up out of control, but we are rolling along. Yesterday we performed 5 songs, and 2 of them are brand new to the summer. Also, 2 of the new guys (Andy and Matty) had solos, so we are definitely rising up to the challenge.

By the way, congrats to Steph on graduating from Sacred Heart (minutes away from Plymouth, might I add)! We had a blast singing for everyone and it was really neat to get out there in front of an audience for the first time. I'm told we will be singing for people a few times this summer?!

I'm also really glad and mad that the weather we had that was bad is gone. (I rhymed 4 words in that sentence). I LOVE the nice sunny weather, but I also don't like it for a few reasons. One reason is that my allergies are just being crazy. The other reason is that we play wiffleball on breaks and Paul absolutely schools me every time I'm pitching to him. But I contest that it's still spring training.

Well it is time to prepare for a full day of practice. We are starting 3 new songs today, I think they will be crowd pleasers. Enjoy your Memorial Day! Have a burger for me and be sure to thank your Servicemen!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zyrtec!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool red Tommy Hilfiger sheets, Coop. Good job shoppin'

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home