Saturday, June 11, 2005

Rivalry

One thing that has been prevalent since I got into the group in March has been Paul's trash talk about competition in wiffleball and mini golf. While he may have the upper hand (for now) in wiffleball, I was certain that I could beat him in mini golf. Coming from Cape Cod, I was well trained at the toughest of courses. This time we decided to take the tour to Pirate's Cove in Yarmouth. It was time to turn on the jets and show him how much better I am.

Let's just say I beat him by 8 strokes. Wait, 8?! Yeah, you heard me.

And as some have eluded to in prior comments, I have been a little discouraged at the fact that while I shot a -1 for the course, Fozz (Former HS guy, remember "Boys of Summer"?) managed to beat me out with a -2 for the course.


(Victor Prepares for his shot while Fozz studies the greens from behind)

Special shout out to the crew working at the Cove that day too, you guys are fun.


Until next time when I once again absolutely destroy Paul, take it easy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you guys are awesome...i can't wait for summer. say hello to the guys from Michelle, Nicole, and I...though you don't know us! haha

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home